This building preserves many remnants of a medieval trading house, and now functions as a catering establishment (Tárnok Café). Its painted frontage is considered to be a rarity in Buda; the patterns, which were painted at the beginning of the 16th century, were discovered beneath the plaster after the destruction of the 1944-1945 siege in World War II. During the Middle Ages various shop premises were lined up on the ground floor area, and one of the delivery windows that opened onto the street still remains. On the second storey there is a projection set on medieval consoles. The vaulting of the premises on the first floor, as well as the Baroque windows were made at the beginning of the 18th century.