Úri utca 54-56. (No. 54-56 Úri Street)

Mansion with an enclosed courtyard built in Eclectic style and constructed at the beginning of the 1900s. There were originally two medieval houses on the site, which were united in the hands of one owner after 1686. Johann Ferdinand Miller, chief scrivener, the historiographer of the town lived here in the middle of the 18th century. Today restoring workshops of the National Archives and the offices of the Arts and Crafts Lectorate are housed in the building.

No. 56 Úri street, 1910s