Neo-Classical mansion which in its current form was built for the Lenkey family in the first half of the 19th century. Prior to this the edifice was owned by Pest-Pilis-Solt County. The county archives were kept here and the general assemblies of the county were also held here. Baron Ignác Eötvös bought it in 1806, and writer József Eötvös was born here in 1813. In 1828 it passed into the hands of the Lenkeys, and today it is an apartment building of several flats. Its walls conceal medieval remains: for example, the ground floor level vaulted passage at Balta Lane, above which, in the rooms upstairs, windows from the same period were found.