Two-storey building with a rather plain front and with some 14th-century details. The building was nearly completely destroyed in 1686 and its Úri Street wing was rebuilt in the first decades of the 18th-century. Today's staircase was made around 1770, while its L-plan wing was built in 1869. Its Úri Street facade is Neo-Classical; in the central axis of the ground floor there is a segmental arched gate and an inbuilt pedestrian gate. On the first floor there are windows with moulded frames. Its gateway has a medieval barrel vault, and in its northern wall there are remnants of 14th-century sedilia and a pointed-arched, traceried sedilia as well. The rooms to the north have medieval barrel vaults and Baroque intersecting barrel vaults cover the ones on the southern side. In front of the courtyard wing there is a corridor sitting on stone consoles.