Three-storey building with an Eclectic front and important medieval elements. The 15th-century house was rebuilt in the 16th century, but in 1686 it was badly damaged. It was rebuilt again in the 19th century in the form of a three-storey neo-Classical building, and gained its current form in 1870. Its five bays long Úri Street front is crowned with a cornice. In the central axis of the ground floor there are basket-arched, stone-framed gates with eclectic doorwings. Its windows have plain frames. On the first level they have more detailed and on the second level finer lintel courses. The dormers are accentuated with neo-Gothic bars. The six bays long Bástya Lane facade is closed by a two-membered entablature. The ground floor windows are set in bays, upper level windows have simple frames with neo-Classical lintel courses. In the southern walls of its medieval barrel vaulted gateway there are two segmental arched, 16th-century sedilia, while the northern wall is decorated with two double and a single, 15th-century sedilia. The gateway has Baroque intersecting barrel vaults.