Two-storey house with a Romantic style front and important medieval elements. The house built in the 14th century was partly destroyed in the siege of 1689, then it was rebuilt in the 18th century. The wing on the Bastion (Tóth Árpád) Lane had one floor, while the other parts had more levels. In front of the northern and eastern facade of the courtyard there were open arcades on the ground floor and the first floor. In 1801 a floor was built on the part towards the promenade. It was rebuilt around 1860 and its front was converted into Romantic style. Its six bays long Úri Street facade is closed by a consoled cornice and there are string courses above the ground floor and the first floor levels. The central part of the facade is emphasized by a three bays long projection, and there is an attic wall over it with a statue in the middle. There are segmental arched windows on the ground floor with lintel courses. There are identical segmental arched motifs on both sides of the projection, and the blind arch on the right repeats the frame of the left side gate. On the ground floor level, on the left side of the projection a walled up Baroque statue niche was found. In the northern wall of the medieval barrel vaulted gateway there is a 14th-century round arched sedilia and a pointed arched door, while in the southern wall there are three pairs of contemporary pointed-arched sedilia. The room to the south has a medieval barrel vault. On the ground floor of its court facade, on the northern and eastern sides there are 18th-century arcades and on the other two sides there are arcades dating back to its Romantic style conversion.