Two-storey corner building with a neo-Classical front. It was built around 1830 and underwent minor alteration works during the 19th and 20th centuries. The five bays long main frontage is crowned with a cornice. The windows upstairs have moulded frames, while those on the ground floor are simply framed. The State Press Office only recently moved out of this building.